Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alreet peeps

I’ve been lurking on here for a good while now, for general research and mod ideas, and decided to bite the bullet and start modding. I have 2013 A5 Sline coupe, in 2.0tdi flavour. I’ve sprayed the alloys black, and I’ve got some spacers to go on too.

It’s not my first Audi. I had a B7 A4 avant 2.0tfsi, which started my love for the brand.

·
Registered
2011 A5 3.0TDI Coupe Black Edition Quattro
11 Posts
Looking very nice!!!!
Get them callipers rubbed down (prep is the key) let's see some nice colour and heat resistant stickers on them, will really set your wheels off, nice cheap mod if not rushed and done correctly looks great

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking very nice!!!!
Get them callipers rubbed down (prep is the key) let's see some nice colour and heat resistant stickers on them, will really set your wheels off, nice cheap mod if not rushed and done correctly looks great
Cheers buddy, callipers are next on my list as it happens 😂 any pointers for the decals?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lots on eBay, go for the high temp resistant ones, I just did red callipers and white stickers, painted over two days whist on axle stands, then stickers day later, don’t be rushed , let the paint do off properly, will post pics tomorrow to show you ,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots on eBay, go for the high temp resistant ones, I just did red callipers and white stickers, painted over two days whist on axle stands, then stickers day later, don’t be rushed , let the paint do off properly, will post pics tomorrow to show you ,
Cheers buddy. Looking forward to seeing them 👍

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi callipers as promised, ok so did the diamondbrite stage 1 & 2 today after a good wash and clean, looking really clean, took some pics, let me know what you think 🤔

1 - 7 of 7 Posts