Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought a '13 Audi A5 convertible with an Sline exterior . It's my 2nd Audi as I had an A3 before.
I hope this A5 will last as long as my A3!
I haven't had the opportunity to drive it with the top down due to the weather (East of France :/), but Im really looking forward to it. I'll share with you pictures asap!!

As it's my first convertible car, I have so many questions to ask. I see that a lots of questions have already been asked, so I'll do some reading first!

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Welcome to this friendly nuthouse mate and I am sure that you fit right in!!! What engine, gearbox and spec is your car?? Pics please!!!

·
Registered
2015 A5 3.0Tdi black s line spec edition NOW 2021 45Tfsi Edition 1 sound pack
387 Posts
On my 3rd A5 cabriolet ( 4th if you include an A4 cab ) , I am sure you will enjoy the roof down driving .
Not sure if it work with your model but you can lower the roof externally by using the key from the fob and unlocking the car twice quickly and holding the key in the
open position .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up! I know that it lowers the windows but I’ll give it a try to see if it lowers the roof as well!

Well, I was looking for a 3.0tdi Quattro engine with an stronic. I ended up buying a 2.0tdi mecatronic (without Quattro) due to a good opportunity and budget limits, crossing fingers I don’t encounters issues..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts