Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my hands on a 2009 S5 Tiptronic in mid August....had a great detailer in the Cleveland area (Top2Bottom Auto Detail) come to work on the exterior of the car (interior for another time). Car is without Nav/Tech, does have B&O & drive select. I like the positioning of the drive select buttons and I love this option especially if you end up getting a tiptronic. took some pictures after the exterior detail and tint. spacers to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
That shot in the parking lot is priceless! I don't know if this is from your office, but I can just see you sitting there watching your car all day. Maybe thinking about moving it if a car decides to park next to you... yelling at the granny in the towncar that parked and then re-park to get her car in the lines, just inches from you.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Love it :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Everything is perfect...
except for the automatic transmission.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all!

Blacky3.2: Thats exactly what I'm thinking. I'm always worrying about whose gonna park too close and dent the doors...I know its pathetic, but I've noticed most people try to be very careful around the car because it catches their attention right away.

Alwin: Thanks! I knew you'd be disappointed with the Tip, but its more practical for my daily commute and my wife needs to drive the car on occasion and believe me the clutch would not last more than a week ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
great pics mate... nice....love the red!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts