Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my fridge.. err.. my white A5!:p

*3.0TDI 6spd manual
*Ibis White exterior
*Star Silver and Stone Blue Valcona leather interior
*Adaptive Light
*Advanced Key
*Aluminium Hologram Inlay
*AMI (Audi Music Interface)
*Audi Parking System Advanced (with rear camera)
*Bang + Olufsen advanced sound system
*Bluetooth Mobile Phone Connection
*Cruise Control
*DAB digital radio module
*Engine and Model deletion at rear
*DVD Sat Nav System Plus with radio/6 cd autochanger + MMI
*Electric Folding/auto dimming door mirrors with auto dimming rear view mirror + light/rain sensors
*Electric Front Seats
*Electric tilt/panoramic sunroof
*Heated front seats
*Hill Hold Function
*Interior Light Pack
*Storage Pack
*Voice control system

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Yep, we have several owners of white A5's on here. I'm sure some of them will pop in and say hello soon. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Rab88 has a white A5 and Saj has a white S5. I nearly bought a white A5 from newcastle but they sold it to someone else at the same time as selling it to me so he got it as the finance guy got his deposit details first :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, think iv seen you from another forum :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome ;)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
actually robb your wrong the white doesnt actually show up the dirt i was amazed when i saw the two at the meet looked spotless but actually they were not if you know what i mean fab colour looks so sexy :cool:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
actually robb your wrong the white doesnt actually show up the dirt i was amazed when i saw the two at the meet looked spotless but actually they were not if you know what i mean fab colour looks so sexy :cool:
Very true Jen, only thing is, with white road tar and grim become very obvious only on very close inspection (can't see them when standing next to or in close proximity of the car), you get these tiny little dots or tar and dirt that don't actually come off when you wash the car. You need to use tar removed and a clay bar to get the car back to its show room shine.

With other colours such as black the tiny dots of tar can't be seen or its very very difficult to notice them.

Other than maintaining the paint work, white is the best...people never ever miss you when you driving down the road.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Meet?? What? When?? How many A5/S5 together at the same time?? When is the next meet??
It was a couple of weeks back, here is the link to the thread you will find a link to the pics and a video there too.

It was just like a small meet of the scottish owners as we were impatient :eek: couldn't wait for the english to get their act together :p just messin.

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/mini-oc-meet-1707/index.html

There is suppose to be another meet down south sometime although I don't think the venue has been quite sorted yet.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well not a A5 but a white S5. IMO looks great in white. Turns head everywhere I go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a Ibis White A5 on the move. Should be on a boat somewhere :)

Please post some pics if you get a chance.

And congrats on a great colour choice!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi!

Just got a White A5 in Portland 2 weeks ago. Drove it back to Spokane(at varying speeds for break-in) and don't think there are any other A5's in town! Since its still a novelty here i get a lot of attention.;) Nav,prem,tech,19" wheels.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Meet?? What? When?? How many A5/S5 together at the same time?? When is the next meet??
Check out the details in this thread for the latest A5_OC meet suggestion.

You're more than welcome to join in.

·
Registered
198 Posts
We need pics as soon as. By the way welcome and good choice of colour. If you want to go to the Bank Holiday meet and want to cruise up there give me a shout Im on the way if you are coming from Bath.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome! I too ordered a "fridge", but I wouldn't have it any other way! Awesome choice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got a White A5 in Portland 2 weeks ago. Drove it back to Spokane(at varying speeds for break-in) and don't think there are any other A5's in town! Since its still a novelty here i get a lot of attention.;) Nav,prem,tech,19" wheels.
Might I ask how much your paid ... either purchase or lease?

I'm looking at one spec'd just like yours ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts