Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just noticed this in the latest ETKA update, along with all parts from the new accessories catalog.

Does anyone have a picture of the grill with chrome strips? Might be nice, might be too much.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Photoshop pic

Interestingly, the technical drawing in your attachment shows what appears to be a TT (not an A5). Why is that? :confused:

BTW, I found a Photoshop image on a German forum of someone's attempt to visualize the horizonal chrome strips on an A5 grille.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Interestingly, the technical drawing in your attachment shows what appears to be an TT (not an A5). Why is that? :confused:

BTW, I found a Photoshop image on a German forum of someone's attempt to visualize the horizonal chrome strips on an A5 grille.
I quite like the look off that grill.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Please no! It looks like one of those stick-on grills I see on Ford Pick-ups all the time. It is fine on those, but please don't do that to a luxury car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interestingly, the technical drawing in your attachment shows what appears to be a TT (not an A5). Why is that? :confused:
They reuse a lot of images from other models in ETKA.
Probably a cost thing, and as long as the image is clear, I guess they don't bother redrawing the actual model.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts