Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new girl here. You lot obviously really love your A5s! I'm looking to get an A5, switching from a beamer. I live in Dublin at the moment, used to be in Bristol, England, never know where next. Is it an idea to look at the A5s in the North and what's the ball park figure or the difference between getting it north or south? everything is cheaper in the north these days, well apart from fuel.. Thanks, AB

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi all, new girl here. You lot obviously really love your A5s! I'm looking to get an A5, switching from a beamer. I live in Dublin at the moment, used to be in Bristol, England, never know where next. Is it an idea to look at the A5s in the North and what's the ball park figure or the difference between getting it north or south? everything is cheaper in the north these days, well apart from fuel.. Thanks, AB
Hello and welcome ! :D Another local, and a girl :D

If you can prove , I think, 6 months residency in the North or Uk, you should be able to import with no VRT - otherwise, i think you will get stung for 30% VRT and 21% VAT on a brand new car?

You would need to do your sums very carefully :) Could end up costing you more........ :(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
whoo hoo a new girl.... does that mean the heat is off me :D

welcome to the A5/S5 club....

Jen x

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Wismie i didnt realise sorry :(

Hello as well!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome Angela, so that makes three of us here now if I still know how to count :D
I thought you were a gent this whole time.....:cool:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I think this thread should be reserved for pics of the girls , and Wismie is a photographer, so she should go first......... :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
and there was me thinking it was only me you had eyes for gents im truelly gutted :(

·
Registered
735 Posts
and there was me thinking it was only me you had eyes for gents im truelly gutted :(
You said you were glad to have more gals on here to take the pressure off you :p

Girls, we can't win lads :rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Angela and welcome ,also havent said hello to Jen yet but have been reading with interest,Watch out for Aiden girls you know he got that irish charm thing going on.;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi Angela and welcome ,also havent said hello to Jen yet but have been reading with interest,Watch out for Aiden girls you know he got that irish charm thing going on.;)
I blame the Blarney Stone :p :D

I kissed it many times :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
hi nicola!

reading with interest i hope in a good way :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts