Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
She is looking super Lovie mate well done!!!

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers SimonRoma,
Nearly finished. However, I've wasted so much money on DIY Vivvid Light Smoke tint for the rear lights it looks as though I'm going to have to pay someone to do it for me...then I'm done. I recently did a single stage polish. But I was a bit nervous with it and didn't do as good a job as I thought I would. Now I'm more confident I'll do a 2 stage when the weather improves. Then all I have to do is keep it shiny!!

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi TCSkier,

Probably not going to be of much help to you what with you being in Merka, but here goes . But I got the rear spoiler from a company in the UK called Carbon Factory. Excellent quality, beautifully packaged (with some nice freebies too!) great communication and it arrived in 3 days. I paid £150 with free postage but I guess you will have to factor that in if you are thinking of buying from them. Check out their website at www.carbonfactory.co.uk. The splitter I got from a company based in Latvia called Magna Tuning. You can find them at www.magnatuning.com. Again, super quality, perfect fit and well protected for shipping. They also do a matte black textured and a carbon fibre version. That was nearly a 2 month wait though and what started out as a £130 purchase ended up costing £219 with postage. Communication not so good, I had to email them frequently for an update. But once it left their warehouse it was easy enough to track. Although it took a long time I was more than happy with the product. Next for me (I think) is a carbon rear diffuser with twin exhaust tips. Take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts