Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd start a thread for Greater Boston Area/New England Area members to mix and mingle . . . . :p

I've been seeing a lot of S5's and A5's in downtown Boston latley. I've posted some sightings in another thread but no one has answered up on any of them. So theres a good number of 5 owners in the area not on the forum.

Kinda hope seeing a lot of them is not a starting trend, the exclusivity of these cars was a major appealing factor for me. . . .

I'm certain the S5's will stay somewhat rare but hopefully the A5 isn't the next BMW 335 in this area.

It would be nice to schedule some meets every once and while . . . A buddy had a 350Z and was a member of a Z and G35 car club. I went with him on a "mountain run" meet. It was a blast. :D

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
109 Posts
would be happy to meet....

live in brookline....

· Registered
412 Posts
Happy to meet as well. Just need to wait another week or so to take delivery of my new 09 A5.

· Registered
196 Posts
Anyone up for a meet+Greet? I'm in Hartford CT, but I'd relish the opportunity to rip up I-90 at 120 mph to come for a beer.

Hit me up in a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.