Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming soon but on a different rim...

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
crazy?? more like genius with great taste but makes me sad because my next a5/s5 will hopefully be white with a white lip and matte black face and i wanted to be original :(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Have fun with that brake dust! :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks girlie to me, and the white certainly won't match, but whatever tickles your pickle.....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks girlie to me, and the white certainly won't match, but whatever tickles your pickle.....
Shut up u fruitloop, I know u want me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
it might just be the picture but the lip looks more of a cream white where as the car is more of a like regular white

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
With a silver/polish wheel, even when the wheel gets dirty, it was a point of contrast anyway. If you make it match, it only matches when it's clean. All other times, it will look off.

I disagree with it looking girlie, because when I wanted to put blue-lip wheels on a blue car, a girlie (graphic design professional) told me it was too 'matchy', and it's better to come up with a complementary color scheme than try to force everything down to one color.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it might just be the picture but the lip looks more of a cream white where as the car is more of a like regular white
It's a photoshop of the original photo of my car that's why =)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish brembo would come out with that rear kit already...
With my BBKs the front brake dust is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more manageable.

·
Registered
384 Posts
You are crazy. I think your wheels look good the way they are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts