Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
S5 2010 cab
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have started a small sideline in car parts along with my day job so thought I would advertise here.
I will attempt to source the best price for parts and have them delivered to you as soon as possible.
I won’t even pretend to meet full car part suppliers in delivery timescale but if you need brand new parts not in a ‘next day’ situation feel free to drop me a message to see if I can source what you are after for a better price than the bigger companies

Everyone has to start somewhere so I am giving it a go to see if I can help out some fellow Audi 5 owners 😊.
I am happy to try and arrange delivery outside the UK if required.

For a rough idea, I have just sourced Brembo discs and pads, front and back for my own 2010 B8 S5 for under £240 delivered and good old Euro car parts show the same for £320 with all of their DFS style discounts applied.

Thanks

· Premium Member
2,490 Posts
If you're still doing this, I'd snap your hand off for a replacement pair of the plastic coupe boot strut covers. The clips on mine have had it and they're more of a pain than anything these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.