Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I got the new car yesterday, so today was first day in the office car park (this is one of these "valet" car parks where they stack two rows of cars against one another and you leave the keys with the car park attendant, so that he moves yours if the guy whose car is between yours and the wall leaves before you do, etc.).

Got a nice compliment from the attendant when I left him my key - guy is quite friendly anyway, but the car park is well stacked with expensive porsches, ferraris and astons, so was quite pleased with that... :thumbsup: 3 hours later I go back to the car park with a close colleague (himself a TT owner, and quite found of Audis) to show him the new car - yes we do some work in the office, but can still have a 10 min break from time to time, right ;) - and the attendant was just walking around my A5 admiring it!... :)

Later on, when I left for the day, an other guy was handing the keys out and I got another compliment - first time he even saw an A5, apparently!

It is true I hardly ever see any in London, to be honest... But the funny thing is that another colleague spent the week end in Glasgow where his folks are, and he apparently saw half a dozen A5s in 2 days (probably more than what I come across in 2 months in London!).

Is this model particularly popular in Scotland? :confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
OK, I got the new car yesterday, so today was first day in the office car park (this is one of these "valet" car parks where they stack two rows of cars against one another and you leave the keys with the car park attendant, so that he moves yours if the guy whose car is between yours and the wall leaves before you do, etc.).

Got a nice compliment from the attendant when I left him my key - guy is quite friendly anyway, but the car park is well stacked with expensive porsches, ferraris and astons, so was quite pleased with that... :thumbsup: 3 hours later I go back to the car park with a close colleague (himself a TT owner, and quite found of Audis) to show him the new car - yes we do some work in the office, but can still have a 10 min break from time to time, right ;) - and the attendant was just walking around my A5 admiring it!... :)

Later on, when I left for the day, an other guy was handing the keys out and I got another compliment - first time he even saw an A5, apparently!

It is true I hardly ever see any in London, to be honest... But the funny thing is that another colleague spent the week end in Glasgow where his folks are, and he apparently saw half a dozen A5s in 2 days (probably more than what I come across in 2 months in London!).

Is this model particularly popular in Scotland? :confused:
They are quite common in the North East of England - I'm always guaranteed to see 2 or 3 each day on my way to work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.