Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
Looking for a bit of advice please. I am hoping to buy an A5 Convertible S Line Quattro 2015 MY. Any advice with regard to common problems, performance, handling and running costs would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
903 Posts
Petrol or diesel and also which engine size? And also worth mentioning is the mileage of the car.

Generally speaking I'd check the service schedule to make sure things like S tronic oil has been changed, cambelt/ tensioners changed at 75k, also oil changes and MOT records will also bring up how well the vehicle has been kept.

I'd also check the roof aswell, making sure visually no tears and the seals are in good nick, listening in that theres no grinding or intermittent stops when it's retracting and closing. Also check tight seal once closed so water isn't entering into the car.

At the B8.5 stage there's not many common issues but heres the list for recalls:

Hope this helps

~Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alex, Thanks for the reply. The car has done just over 30,000 miles Engine is 2.0Litre Petrol

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Mate that is basically a new car!!!! If you have a fullish service history then hey....what is there not to like??? I think that you should be a happy bunny really!!!

Reactions: Alex1990 and Spyke
1 - 4 of 4 Posts