Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Last week it was a beautiful week. It was time to get my S5 after 30 weeks. It is a DarkOlive Green, Mustang interieur, TT.
Great car.
The new car comes with new Rear-LED and DVD (MMI) system. I cannot find any VAG-COM, HEX-USB codes for:
- Turning the rear-LED lights on (at the same time as the front LED's)
- Leaving the DVD player on in stead of going black driving 5 km's an hour.

Can anyone help me?

Tnx people! and thanks for making the last months barible by reading this forum.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures...

Pictures? here they are...

Enjoy! (I am!)

Egbert

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I cannot find any VAG-COM, HEX-USB codes for:
- Turning the rear-LED lights on (at the same time as the front LED's)
Assuming LED tail lights behave in the same manner as the non-LED ones, you would do the following: in submodule 0, turn on byte 02, bit 7.

Additional details can be found here (posted by forum member 'loc').

Congrats on the car. Looking forward to seeing some full shots of it when you get a chance.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Pictures? here they are...

Enjoy! (I am!)

Egbert

Congrats on the S5..

However, on the color, well, all I can say is you have guts! :character_kenny:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats on the new ride--Let's see some full car pics in the sun. It really looks interesting. I doubt you will see another the same color driving down the street (like I do!!)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Gefeliciteerd with your new car! Must be great after waiting!

I assume the "watch DVD while driving" can not be done via VAGCOM, but requires a seperate VIM hack (see the MMI forum elsewehere, I think Ifatec had a solution for this, but don't know if it will work on the 3G).

Emjoy!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Congrats. Very unique color.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Had to read this thread like 5 times before realizing that TT in this context means "TipTronic"

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, thanks for "solving" the TT "mystery" ;-) now I am off for a good day. But seriously, I don't think there is a let's-watch-a-dvd-movie-while-driving-the-car solution. Too bad.

Still my hope for an answer is up!

Well, It was now almost 1 day since I washed my car... so, talk to you later... will be creating art at the car-wash ;-)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Guys, thanks for "solving" the TT "mystery" ;-) now I am off for a good day. But seriously, I don't think there is a let's-watch-a-dvd-movie-while-driving-the-car solution. Too bad.

Still my hope for an answer is up!

Well, It was now almost 1 day since I washed my car... so, talk to you later... will be creating art at the car-wash ;-)
As I wrote below: it seems Kufatec has a solution. Also for the 3G, see here. More info on the Nav forum.

Enjoy driving and think about "borstelloos wassen", otherwise you will have scratches soon on your new car. Here is a good one: Bas

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
There's actually a mod floating around that lets you turn the back-eye camera input into a regular composite video input, and there's some adapter to get a regular audio input as well.

I've not tried this or know any further details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts