Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an Audi A5 2012 S Line Black Edition 170BHP Right Hand Drive on Sunday, i have had a Q5 before but had to sell it.

I have always had a bug bearer with Audi head units and look to upgrade. Because of how the in dash style tapers off to a point i would a prefer a new stereo with full screen so been looking at the 10 inch ones. I have shared a few links below!

Has anyone bought and installed these, if so what are you opinion or do you know of an alternative to recommend that is tried and tested.

Thanks for your help folks, any other little smart addons to recommend fire them in as well :)

Erisin ES2674A 10.25" Android 10.0 Car Stereo Radio GPS Sat Nav for Audi A4 IPS Wireless CarPlay DAB+ 4G BT Canbus TPMS

10.25in Android10 Screen autoradio GPS CarPlay Audi A4 A5 2010-2016 High version | eBay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cant speak for the ones you listed but i installed one known as rsnav. The installation went flawlessly and havnt had any issues since.
They are coming out with a new version very soon which will surpass their current one.
For the price i paid id say it was definitely worth it.

Heres a link to their site

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the eBay one. Stay clear. The dash mounts are total crap so it rattles and shakes (on my second mount). The car play sound quality is rubbish as well. Radio sound is fine, but CarPlay has never worked correctly.

I’ve read about RsNav and whilst I’ve never had one, i’d say you’re safer with one of them. The eBay one is pure Chinese trash.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got the eBay one. Stay clear. The dash mounts are total crap so it rattles and shakes (on my second mount). The car play sound quality is rubbish as well. Radio sound is fine, but CarPlay has never worked correctly.

I’ve read about RsNav and whilst I’ve never had one, i’d say you’re safer with one of them. The eBay one is pure Chinese trash.
As someone whos had an s3 rsnav for the past year i can day nothing but good things about them

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the reply, are these easy to fit in the car? Do you think these are the best out there for the budget.
Id say it was easy to install because i have a history of installing stuff like this, however if you're unsure id get someone else to do it, there are instructions to follow along which are quite easy to follow.

Id say they were the best option out there, they're a little more expensive than alternatives but imo the price is justified

1 - 8 of 8 Posts