I have this earmarked as my next car.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Is that a photoshop or a real pic ?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Its a photoshop but its very similar to the purple version of the pics that appeared a month or two back.

·
Registered
171 Posts
err.... a four door convertible?! are they really going to be able to keep rigidity on those rear doors? Just strikes me as a little odd, since no other manufacturer has managed this in recent years... Can anyone else think of a truly convertible four-door?

·
Registered
68 Posts
hmfr... this is the car which I anticipated to be my next car, a "coupé" version of the A6 (my current car). I talked to my Audi dealer in July and he told me that he had not heard of any plans to build a coupé in that size and that I would probably have time to buy another car before Audi would produce such a car (I buy a new car every 3rd year).

So I decided not to wait and ordered an A5... Two weeks after I placed my order I see the first pictures of the A7 and today I read that the A7 will be available next year already... what a bummer... hehe

oh well, I think the A5 looks slicker than the A7 in the picture above, so hopefully I'll keep it for 3 years :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think I must be in the minority but I don't actually like that much.

In fact, save the A5 and TT, I find most of the new Audi's to be a bit boring.

I'll get my coat.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I bet if the grill on that a7 hit anything at high enough speed, it would cut it into tiny pieces :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
That definitely looks sweet!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks like a larger A/S5

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I loved the impressions, but those spy pics are putting me off. Its got the arse of a merc CLS :(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I don't know if it's part of the disguise or what, but I really don't like how the side rear windows are squared off by the C pillar. Just looks kinda odd to me. The renderings show a smaller window fixed window immediately next to it, so hopefully that would be included in the final production model.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thats part of the disguise TX, but the angle of the rear window is odd and looks like it tapers like a hatch. Hard to tell from the pics.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts