1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
...Soooooo much better than the previous pics, which I think were made up by someone else!

Looks beautiful, but like the article says... it needs to be positioned carefully so as not to damage Sales of 6s and 8s

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Very nice, something that looks nice and can take two kids in the back, something I might consider 5 years down the line...only it will be the S7 (ok maybe not, kids cost loads of money so will probably have to go TDI, still will be good though )until then, I think the S5 will do me fine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice looking car. 600 bhp for the RS7 what a beast.
Just what i was thinking.By the time the rs7 comes out it will be about a fiver for a litre of petrol in the uk.It would cost you about 20 quit to go to the shop for a loaf.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Obviously not because they look like a car in a production ready state, but Audi have confirmed they will build an A7 to compete with CLS etc.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I'm also not convinced by the 4 door convertible. 4 door coupe, yes (a la CLS) but 4 door convertible? The engineering for the B pillars to support the rear doors when open would have to be something monstrous! I know Audi's cars are solidly built, but come on!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'm also not convinced by the 4 door convertible. 4 door coupe, yes (a la CLS) but 4 door convertible? The engineering for the B pillars to support the rear doors when open would have to be something monstrous! I know Audi's cars are solidly built, but come on!:rolleyes:
'
unless they dispense with the B pillars, reverse the rear doors and have the hinges at the rear ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.