·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only got my laptop today Ian sounded ok to me but nothing to compare it with. I need to hear an S5 fitted with a Milltek.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Only got my laptop today Ian sounded ok to me but nothing to compare it with. I need to hear an S5 fitted with a Milltek.
'
Have you seen this? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIJPIyrgmw

It's my car before and after fitting the Milltek at APS... which incidentally now sounds even better than when it was brand new (in the video).

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah thanks Ian, I have seen it, sounds gorgeous but its not the same as listening to the car and riding in it. You were pretty brave taking a leap of faith, but I still want to hear one up close before parting with the green stuff. My wife nags me enough already last thing I need is her whinging on that the cars too loud..I want to lower the car too but our roads are so bad over here and the stock suspension is hard enough.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Gmg S5

Here's some info about the GMG.

PERFORMANCE: Carbon Airbox and GIAC Software available Jan 08
GMG WC Full Exhaust Available Jan 08
GMG WC Sport Down Pipe kit Available Jan O8
GMG WC Sport Cat Back System available Jan 08

SUSPENSION: Moton Club Sport 2 way remote reservoir shocks.With
EibachERS Racing Springs Avail Jan 08
Eibach /GMG WC Lowering Spring Kit for S5 Available Jan 08
Eibach /GMG WC Sway Bar Kit Available Jan 08

WHEELS: HRE P40 20x 9.5 Audi S5 specific offset Available now

BRAKES: AP Racing 6 Piston 15" disc front, Available now. AP Racing 4 Piston 15" disc rear

EXTERIOR: Under Development...

INTERIOR: Under Development...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sorry, terrible sound.
Like the tips though.

Jarod.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I thought it sounded orite. Crap quality video can make a big difference too. RS4 style tips look class on the car. Love those HRE wheels too.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I just had a quote for the system. Cat back with sports down pipes will cost $1990. They ship to Scotland so i'm just waiting for a quote, but I think this is the system I'm definetly going to go for.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I like the HRE's but only because they remind me of the IMO better-looking much-more-concave M3 CSL wheels.

There are places that make these in Audi fitment...

-Ray

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine should be here end of week beginning of next week . I will let you guys know once it is installed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts