Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm a 45yr old bloke from wigan and have owned my A5 for about a year,this is the first Audi group I've joined,mine is a 2008 3.0tdi quattro sport and I love it however my passenger rear light on the tailgate has flickered then gone off,if i wriggle the connection it comes on the starts to fade to nothing,all the other lights are fine,can anyone help please?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello I'm a 45yr old bloke from wigan and have owned my A5 for about a year,this is the first Audi group I've joined,mine is a 2008 3.0tdi quattro sport and I love it however my passenger rear light on the tailgate has flickered then gone off,if i wriggle the connection it comes on the starts to fade to nothing,all the other lights are fine,can anyone help please?
Is it all the lights on the unit eg reverse, rear light etc that are flickering or just one bulb?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked and it has 2 normal bulbs that look ok but I think it could be a connection problem as it comes on then fades as if theres no power to it

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would change the bulbs out first and then go from there matey - if there was a wire issuing shorting - you would prob have a error on the dash on lights out or a fuse popping.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
WD40 all round for me mate cos the problem could be a connection, if not then bulbs for sure.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts