Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, everyone

came over from audi-sport.co.uk but there isnt much going on there about the A5 mainly because of its newness, no one really has it

basically im a 19 yr old boy from London, picked up my A5 Sport 3.0TDI around a month ago, its phantom black with full black milano interior, has almost every extra possible and the big 19's!

my previous car was the A3 Sport 3.2 V6 model in black with red leather and full votex kit

heres a couple of pics of my new bestfriend!

only thing ive done to it is debadged and put my private plates on it, metal pressed plates (i know, the front shouldnt be black but it looks so damn good!), im hoping to ask a few questions to learn a bit more about my car and if desired, possibly enhance it further,

thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
359 Posts
The picture doesn't do the color justice! I was going to work yesterday and I spied the unmistakable LED lamps on a Black A5. It is a very sharp looking black.
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

(i know, the front shouldnt be black but it looks so damn good)
Welcome Zsaki and I hope that this site does prove to be a source of useful ehancement info. Try some searches on 'Milltek', 'H&R', 'Autostyle' and the like and you'll be sure to find something to interest you.

Yes, you're a bad boy for fitting the white on black front plate. But even Badder for not even having a rear one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, na, haha, i do have the rear plate on its just that when i had the cherished number transferrd (dvla) i just took the originals off, washed it, then put my private one on!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats on your new car.

·
Registered
204 Posts
A little off topic but look at that last picture. The wheel wieghts! No wonder a lot of our cars have vibrations at 65mph. My Y's don't have half that amount of weights on any of the wheels. I know that the vibration that everyone is having cannot be traced to only the Y's, but wow. They may be in the top 10 sexiest wheels but there must be balance issues because of the design.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
damnit, i'm no longer the youngest member on the forum :mad::D lol

Welcome!

Better watch out with those plates, The Met's finest will love you.

·
Registered
821 Posts
You have such good taste in choice of Car ;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts