Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Brilliant Black/Black Interior A5 6MT on Saturday, June 14, after religiously reading this forum as well as audiworld (long-time reader, first time poster). Dealer expects a September delivery. Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome! September is not too far away! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome,

As TX has said not long to go, seems as though the US delivery times are coming down, or is it just me?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the good side of the forum Dialectic.

Now you've joined the good side and began posting, be warned, it get's pretty addictive!

A5 OC for me = A5 Obsessive Compulsive :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the good side of the forum Dialectic.

Now you've joined the good side and began posting, be warned, it get's pretty addictive!

A5 OC for me = A5 Obsessive Compulsive :D
Hehe, well put Withnail.

Agree with you on (A5 OC for me = A5 Obsessive Compulsive :D). Its actually one of the first things I do when I get into the office and often refresh the page when ever I get the chance throughout the day. Oh dear ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes all around! Obsessive Compulsive is spot on... and I just ordered and I don't even have the car yet! Imagine how the seriousness of this disorder will be once I will be able to sit in my very own A5. This forum is going to cost me thousands - I'm already scanning around for mods on a car that's not built - thanks a lot fellas! ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome!

I ordered my car earlier than you did (back in March), and still your expected collecting date is 3 months earlier than mine. :mad: My dealer said I should be able to collect by December (extremely LONGGGGG wait!!!).

Anyways, congratulations! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts