Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, a quick hello... picked up my 2008 A5 yesterday, black on black... premium package, navigation, b&o premium sound. My dealer was Rusnak Audi in Pasadena, CA - I ordered in early March, so getting it in about 10 weeks was a pleasant surprise when I've been reading about the very lengthy wait times of others here and I was treated very well every time I went there.

Clear bra and window tint go on tomorrow (yes - I read the warnings about the rear window and dripping water, very useful info, thanks!) and new wheels will be here in the not to distant future.

Been lurking at these forums for a little while, looks like some friendly people and some good information. Looking forward to meeting and getting together with other SoCal members and contributing what I can.

This car replaces a 2004 Infiniti FX35.

Pics:

One tribute photo to my FX35... 2 magazine features and 7 show wins... a great car, I'm going to miss it a lot.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club! Wow, looks like you had done some serious mods to your FX35! I can see why you'll miss it a lot.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey Shady,

That FX looks sharp, can't wait to see the mods on the A5. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
643 Posts
welcome, nice pictures!

as an initial mod, may i recommend e-codes? they look so much better on black A5's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, congrats on the new car and getting it so fast.

I'm in San Diego painfully waiting for mine.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome all!

Wow, looks like you had done some serious mods to your FX35!
Yea, it was a lot of fun while it lasted... custom supercharged, dropped, 22" forged wheels, BBK, lambo doors, big custom stereo, lots and lots of polished bits etc. etc. The A5 will most likely hit the SoCal/NorCal show circuit as well, we'll take it one step at a time... Clearbra went on today, tint being done tomorrow... and now wheel shopping lol.

as an initial mod, may i recommend e-codes? they look so much better on black A5's.
What are e-codes?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts