Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wats up guys... I just fell in love with this beauty of a car about a month ago. I've been lookin everywhere for information on this car but really can't seem to get the specifics i want. I heard that us Americans won't get the same engines that the Europeans are getting... Exactly which engine options is the US recieving? I would really like the 3.0 Tdi since diesel is slightly cheaper in the US. Ummm and oh yeah, I want to marry this car lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess then 3.2L it is... I guess its not a bad engine. Also I wanted to know the retail in the US. I've been seeing a lot of different prices. I know with different packaging prices can vary. So maybe if I can get A stripped MSRP and a fully loaded?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I guess then 3.2L it is... I guess its not a bad engine. Also I wanted to know the retail in the US. I've been seeing a lot of different prices. I know with different packaging prices can vary. So maybe if I can get A stripped MSRP and a fully loaded?
You can find lots of answers here. You can build an A5 and check out colours, option prices, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts