Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm planning on getting my S5 in the next couple of months, and I wondered if you had any tips on negotiating with the dealers here in the UK. I'm looking at getting a good number of the options on the car, so it's certainly going to be over and above the regular sticker price.

Should I expect any discount at all on the car, or am I going to pay exactly what the Audi website says?

Do you have any tips for negotiating and getting the best price on the car? Does it matter how the car is financed?

I know the warranty can be something they have more room on.

I'd love to hear any of your thoughts.

Dave

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi Daveo, not sure about S5 but A5s are now being discounted by at least 7%. I managed about 9% back in August. Get a quote from an on-line dealer and ask Audi to match it and more. They will want your custom right now.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Go for 10% discount. They aren't exactly moving a lot of metal in car showrooms at the moment.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discounts in the US

Anyone seeing any significant discounts on A5's in the US, based on the current economy? Last I heard, $500 or maybe free AudiCare was about the best one could do, but has anyone experienced more flexibility in price as of late?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.