Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all this is nothing against Audi or the S5.

Even as much as I love my car I'm thinking about trading it in already. :wall:

I may have jumped the gun when I bought it. I've always wanted a sports car and I thought this was the right time to get one. I realize now I definately need something bigger with more interior room (I'm always moving random equipment and stuff around). I just don't think I can treat my car like it deserves. Truthfully I miss the room I used to have in my 07 Avalanche.

I'm looking at getting two pay increases once I hit my yearly pay increase and when I get promoted near the end of this year. I'm thinking about moving to a Land Rover Sport S/C.

Anyone have any experience with Land Rovers?

I'm ready to be flamed :ninja2:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
First of all this is nothing against Audi or the S5.

Even as much as I love my car I'm thinking about trading it in already. :wall:

I may have jumped the gun when I bought it. I've always wanted a sports car and I thought this was the right time to get one. I realize now I definately need something bigger with more interior room (I'm always moving random equipment and stuff around). I just don't think I can treat my car like it deserves. Truthfully I miss the room I used to have in my 07 Avalanche.

I'm looking at getting two pay increases once I hit my yearly pay increase and when I get promoted near the end of this year. I'm thinking about moving to a Land Rover Sport S/C.

Anyone have any experience with Land Rovers?

I'm ready to be flamed :ninja2:
My boss currently has a Land Rover Discovery (think it's probably called something else over there). It is huge and he like it a lot. However, previously he had a VW taureg (very similar to Audi Q7) and he preferred that to the Land Rover. My advice - try the Audi Q7.:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I know these weren't models you were considering as stated above but don't go with the LR2 or LR4. Cheap feeling and seriously underpowered especially if your towing anything!

I was on the fence for the Porsche Cayenne for some time. Excellent package!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I know these weren't models you were considering as stated above but don't go with the LR2 or LR4. Cheap feeling and seriously underpowered especially if your towing anything!

I was on the fence for the Porsche Cayenne for some time. Excellent package!
The thread's from 11 months ago, I wonder what the OP bought?!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Haha, Didn't even see that. This forum doesn't have the population I'm used to. I have a Twin Turbo 350z race car so Thats a much more common vehicle and thus far more populated forum...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Haha, Didn't even see that. This forum doesn't have the population I'm used to. I have a Twin Turbo 350z race car so Thats a much more common vehicle and thus far more populated forum...
Yes by comparison with most this is a very quiet forum, however people here are extremely friendly and helpful. Certainly unlike most forums I've posted lots in, here if I have a question, however stupid it may be, somebody does politely answer it, often going above and beyond what you want to know which is fantastic.

(Anybody who's helped me at out times and reading this, thank you!!)

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.