Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Due to a know bug in OBDEleven, I have lost the Vehicle Variant in the Sunroof Control Unit CA as shown in the following images and now it only opens part way. It's not in the history although I had run a full backup.

There are three errors, but the one I'm trying to resolve is B169400 - no vehicle coded. I have tried the process as described in https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...-open-2950957/ but no luck.

Can anyone provide the Vehicle Variant for a 2017 A5 B9 Sportback in the UK/EU? I have tried 49100, 49300, 59300 which all result in a Data Set Not Compatible fault and therefore the rest of the fixes do not work.

Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Multimedia

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Hello,
here is my coding 228000049301
But the invalid dateset and missing basic settings could mean that the flash is erased :(
If so then you will have to visit the dealer as OBD11 cannot but it back.

Regards.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello,
here is my coding 228000049301
But the invalid dateset and missing basic settings could mean that the flash is erased :(
If so then you will have to visit the dealer as OBD11 cannot but it back.

Regards.
Champion!

That allowed me to clear the No Vehicle Coded error. I still have the basic setting faults and am unable to reset the standardisations or adaptations via OBDEleven however I was able to do the manual reset by holding the buttons to cycle through the reset procedures for both sunroof and shade. For anyone needing to do this here’s the video

So both now open fully. I also had to enable the comfort mode which works now for the shade but not the sunroof.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Champion!

That allowed me to clear the No Vehicle Coded error. I still have the basic setting faults and am unable to reset the standardisations or adaptations via OBDEleven however I was able to do the manual reset by holding the buttons to cycle through the reset procedures for both sunroof and shade. For anyone needing to do this here’s the video

So both now open fully. I also had to enable the comfort mode which works now for the shade but not the sunroof.

Thanks again.
Hello!
unfortunately I have exactly the same problem in the same car (A5 B9 from 2017) and I have managed to return to make the sunroof work but the curtain does not reach the bottom and the automatic mode does not work for me (fully pressing the buttons and not holding)
At same close and open comfort mode not working.
Someone who saves my life and knows something about how to fix it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts