Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people
I have just bought a accident damaged S5 with a front end collision driver side is predominantly damaged
I would like your advice on what you can see is missing in the photo besides the front bumper any help would be appreciated forgot to mention its 2013 3.0 tfsi

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Ouch. I'd be more concerned about parts that may be damaged rather than whats missing.

Only real way, is to starting repairing and check as you go. Unless someone knows the car inside out and every nut and bolt, the best option is comparing to another S5. Or getting hold of a workshop manual.

With it being on the corner and the wheel taking a good hit, suspension will be the main issue and if any damage to the front diff/drive train.

The bit missing that I can see, are plastic mouldings, arch liner, the pipe work from the secondary cold start air pump.

Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for this I have a complete osf suspension with various bits and pieces which will be changed not going to take any chances I was just making sure that nothing obvious was missing. I will get a service manual any recommendations?

·
Banned
8 Posts
I had another problem but similar.In your situation i recomandet to to fix and repaint. My problem was that After my wife’s car was damaged by a hail storm, our friend recommended calling US hail repair. The results of the repair were phenomenal. You would have no idea there were ever dents on the surface of the car. Amazing. Will recommend to anyone looking for vehicle dent repair.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had another problem but similar.In your situation i recomandet to to fix and repaint. My problem was that After my wife’s car was damaged by a hail storm, our friend recommended calling US hail repair. The results of the repair were phenomenal. You would have no idea there were ever dents on the surface of the car. Amazing. Will recommend to anyone looking for vehicle dent repair.
How much did you pay for that? Do you have any photos with you A5 before it was damaged and after?

I was looking for a service, you intrigued me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts