Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2011 Audi A5 2.0t Quattro I'm in the middle of doing some major rehab on it one of them is the timing chain and the other is valve cleaning and new injectors. Anyway to the question at hand I'm hoping one of you great audi gurus can help a brotha out while I was pulling the manifold Mr strong fingers here broke what appeared to be a T-fitting on a vacuum line by the passenger side a little bit past the high pressure fuel pump.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Might pay to get audi dealer to look on their system, they have detailed exploded diagrams. Can't see a T fitting being any more than $20-30US.

Depending what part of the vac system it pertains too you might be able to input your car into ECS tuning website and search vacuum connection and browse pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I found what it was a couple days ago its a series of lines that from the vacuum pump and it isn't sold as a stand alone part or at least I think so but anyway,
I had to buy a used vacuum pump with them attached waiting on it now so I can do the swap

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
News mate???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
News mate???
I got the part yesterday haven't put it on yet will give you guys an update in the next few days or so it should be done by today or tomorrow I usually do not do anything on the weekends because I spend that time with my girlfriend. So most likely the work will resume on monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts