Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
with the S5 grill, though. Although I was expecting the S-Line grill, out she came with the S5 grill. And I love it!

I will be removing the badge, or at least removing the 5 and trimming down the black piece so the "S" is centered.

Not to add fuel to the "A5 with S5 bits" fire, but I reaaaally like this grill. Like, a lot. And I'm not willing to wait for the S-Line to come in should I decide to switch. The "S5" logo will partially come off, so hopefully that keeps you jealous S5 types content :D :D

I am so gawddamn happy right now :D

reference

pictures... eventually :p

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey crespo, glad to hear you have everything back in working order again! So why did it take 2 months? Was it because you were gone on your trip or because some parts were backordered?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all the parts were flown in, when they arrived, a few parts weren't the correct ones, so they had to fly more in. a mess in hindsight, but i don't give a hoot at the moment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's pretty sweet you got the S5 grill. I think it is a bit more aggressive the an the A5's black. I can't wait to see the pics. I' might want to do something similar to mine. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts