Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang, my friend Justin Murphy, has done it again. He has combined strategy and awesome roads to make another great Road Rally. I was fortunate enough to run checkout this last weekend for the rally.

The rally starts in San Luis Obispo and ends in Paso Robles. In normal times this is at most a 1 hour drive. Yet Justin found a way to take 8 hours to get there.

Being the motorcycle fan Justin is, he has found some roads that will test the spiritedness of your vehicle and the ability of your navigator to keep lunch down. (Remember Navigators, DO NOT TRY READING WHILE ON A CURVY ROAD!)

I do not want to spoil the fun, but believe me; the roads are great, the map based puzzles are mind challenging, and a whole lot of fun can be had!

Here is the greatest part, If your vehicle has at least one newbie in attendance, the rally is free to enter! Otherwise it is $25.00. Less than the price of two movie tickets and popcorn.

So, mark it on your calendar to be at the Graduate Restaurant in San Luis Obispo this coming Saturday the 12th of April 2008.

If you are new to road rallying, there will be a beginners class at 10:30, be there by 10:15 to sign up.

If you are experienced, we suggest a 11:30 arrival time for a 1:00pm start.

Come enjoy your car and great friendship.

To find a map to start, and more information on Monte Carlo Style Road Rallys, Please visit www.rallyroutes.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts