Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have the same wheels.
DPE 20" S-10s.
His exhaust is custom-made by a local california muffler shop.
Member: Quattrings

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! Thank you so much. I am definitely liking the wheels alot.

Any recommendations on the size and offset? Which tires? I am not planning to lower the car.

·
Registered
491 Posts

Any recommendations on the size and offset? Which tires? I am not planning to lower the car.
+1 those wheels are on the top of my list and i dont plan on lowering because i ordered drive select.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

They are 20X10. He runs 285/25 tires, but most run 275/30 tires for more sidewall. DPE will know what offset to provide when you give them the vehicle make.

+1 those wheels are on the top of my list and i dont plan on lowering because i ordered drive select.
You can still lower with springs....

·
Registered
491 Posts
They are 20X10. He runs 285/25 tires, but most run 275/30 tires for more sidewall. DPE will know what offset to provide when you give them the vehicle make.

You can still lower with springs....
I thought I read somewhere that springs can damage the suspension in the long run?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that springs can damage the suspension in the long run?
They can wear out your shocks/struts quicker than the stockers, but that's with an aggressive spring set. The 1" drop should be just fine.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
They can wear out your shocks/struts quicker than the stockers, but that's with an aggressive spring set. The 1" drop should be just fine.....
Thanx sizzle! Now that's one more mod to add to the list lol but do you know if it will affect the drive select at all?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts