Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kingbiring thanks again for your response,
I have actually change the wheels from last post, I am now buying 9x20 ET 29 wsp giasone alloys hyper silver. They are a replica to the Rotors and also audi approved. The lady at home has put me of spending good money on rims that will probably end up with a kerb rash. Still don't know what the correct size of tyres to go for I have read so much on this forum about tyres size an still none the wiser any help???
Any links to the wheels you bought? I got 275/30/20 on the standard rotors which is still a bit much. 265/30/20 would be my choice if tyres hadnt come with the wheels i bought

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Kingbiring thanks again for your response,
I have actually change the wheels from last post, I am now buying 9x20 ET 29 wsp giasone alloys hyper silver. They are a replica to the Rotors and also audi approved. The lady at home has put me of spending good money on rims that will probably end up with a kerb rash. Still don't know what the correct size of tyres to go for I have read so much on this forum about tyres size an still none the wiser any help???
Audi approved replicas? really?

SB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys just saying what my supplier told me today, will make sure to put him over it again tomorrow. Checked out wspitaly web site doesn't say. Am only new to forum and just looking some advice on some mods.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Guys just saying what my supplier told me today, will make sure to put him over it again tomorrow. Checked out wspitaly web site doesn't say. Am only new to forum and just looking some advice on some mods.
It's good you are looking to mod and seek advise, but, be careful with replicas, the last thing you want is a cracked wheel.

Are these the replicas?
WSPItaly Cerchi in lega

In regard to your tyres, I am not too sure what would look best. Are you going to get spacers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's good you are looking to mod and seek advise, but, be careful with replicas, the last thing you want is a cracked wheel.

Are these the replicas?
WSPItaly Cerchi in lega

In regard to your tyres, I am not too sure what would look best. Are you going to get spacers?
Thanks guys for the advise on replicas, these rims seem a very good quality and come with 1 year guarantee. I would love to go with oem rims but i have budget and like to do a few more mods. kingBiring i am planning to put spacers on if need be also tyre size that i would like to fit 265/35/20 but am not sure if the car will run right.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Window Fault Update |

Audi replaced my faulty window with new regulators and motors, both sides.

However upon heading back to the garage as I had puncture with the coutesy car, they gave me a sitrep.
All parts fitted, but needed to be coded. They offered to store, erase and re-enter all of my VAG com mods and facelift light coding, for £159! To which I declined as I knew it was all bs. It seems Bexley hate anything modified.

I took the car away, paying £80 for both sides parts supplied, and fitted. I got my mad scientist, Ash, to code everything for me.

I strongly suggest anyone with this same issue to contact Audi Customer Sercies and state other people having this issue.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Window Fault Update |

Audi replaced my faulty window with new regulators and motors, both sides.

However upon heading back to the garage as I had puncture with the coutesy car, they gave me a sitrep.
All parts fitted, but needed to be coded. They offered to store, erase and re-enter all of my VAG com mods and facelift light coding, for £159! To which I declined as I know it was all bs. It seems Bexley hate anything modified.

I took the car away, paying £80 for both sides parts supplied, and fitted.

I strongly suggest anyone with this same issue to contact Audi Customer Sercies and state other people having this issue.

Correct they do I don't rate their service and attitude at all

SB

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
With great sadness I sold the A5 3.0TDi today.

Great car with only a handful of issues.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Love this gray rear bumper, anybody know if it's available for the 2.0TFSI with the dual exhaust on the left side? Thanks.
That is actually for your car, I tried to customise it by mirroring the cut out to fit a quad exhaust, I ended up throwing it away. :no:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Have you kept your parts from the A5 for the S5 KB?

I too butchered the same type of rear valance for a quad cut out at one point - very difficult to get the shape right.

Cant wait to see the S5 and what comes next......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Have you kept your parts from the A5 for the S5 KB?

I too butchered the same type of rear valance for a quad cut out at one point - very difficult to get the shape right.

Cant wait to see the S5 and what comes next......:thumbsup:
That valance was a pain. :wall:

I kept most of the parts JonnieB!

Hopefully I'll get the rear FL lights coded this week, I see you got a great deal on eBay! RS5 grill en route. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Excellent!

Yes got a great deal and all up and running, couldnt resist a bargain like that :)

I have a grill to put on but not the RS one.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yes thats the sline valance, it has the honeycomb mesh insert at the top

Diffuser%2520options.jpg

61 - 80 of 97 Posts