Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A5 Sportback with A8 luxuries..

September 2011 Pre-facelift with 30,300 miles. I am the second owner - since March 2014.

This is beautiful car in Ice Silver with Beige leather for a discerning motorist and originally specified with many extras. These include Xenon Headlights plus adaptive lighting with LED DRLs, electric memory seat for driver/without memory for passenger, tilt/slide sunroof, electric folding mirror with memory, upgraded Valcona leather, MMI SatNav with mobile phone prep, AMI and upgraded 18" alloys. This car has had a sheltered life as a weekend toy parked under a dustsheet, hence the low mileage. There is not a scratch or dent on the car, which had paint protection film applied on purchase and Alloygator rim protectors. The car has a full Audi Main Dealer service history and uses no oil between annual services (I do not believe in the long-life service regime). I have upgraded all the interior lights and reversing light to LED. The first to see will buy as there are very few with this spec. I will consider a reasonable offer. Reason for sale: buying a more practical estate car. Will accommodate social distancing & wearing a mask.
Car comes with a transferable-to-new-owner service plan with one more service left, but it it is booked in for that service plus MOT on June 11th.

£9.850

Car is in Enfield, North London

If interested, call or text me - 07764 589734

IMG_3291.JPG
IMG_3292.JPG
IMG_3287.JPG

More pictures available.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duplicate post, so cancelled.