Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my S5 on Dec 1st as i promised :) and i LOVE IT!

My connection is still very slow to site but have manged to upload a couple of quick pics that i took from garage on day of collection,i have been very busy at work so havnt had the chance as yet to take more but hopefully will do this weekend when i get the chance to give the baby her 1st wash.The drive is awsome and interior rocks,just curious how long until engine takes to start opening up,whats running in times for yous that have S5's i am taking it pretty easy and still only getting 14 mpg :D miles on atm is around 300.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Congrats on the car, looks beautiful, but then it is an S5. So is that 14mpg normal driving or spirited driving.

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow! Black/Silver beautiful. Congrats

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks super, congrats :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice S5 ;) Congrats - hope you love it :) :) :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Beautiful car. I was torn between Deep Sea Blue and Phantom Black- went DSB as my last 2 cars were black. By the looks of yours, I couldn't have gone wrong either way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Car looks ace and with almost same spec as the one I have on order I can't wait, although moving from an 06 530D MSport (40mpg) 14mpg will be a culture shock:eek:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had car 2 months now and getting a much better mpg,not as good as your BM Manor50 but for a 4.2 V8 i think it is reasonable or certainly what you would expect,round the doors 19 -20mpg and on motorway runs doing 70 to 80mph i am getting anything from 24 to 25.5mpg.
Full tank of fuel gets 250 to 280 miles.
So overall very pleased with how car is settling in :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good to see you are pleased with the car, Mad. Fuel economy clearly wasn't on the agenda when I ordered the Audi. I got exactly what I expected with the BM and wasn't disappointed but there's too many around! I saw a meteor S5 in a car park one day and ordered mine a week later. I then saw an A5 in black the day after I placed the order and decided to change the S5 to PB.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You will love the car Mano,believe the hype that is on this forum because it is so true :)

Was driving normal in Dec,Jan SAJ but into Feb now and the car feels like it is slowly starting to open up at 1300 miles on clock,so spirited driving is getting more common of course :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts