Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks well, Pedro. Hope you're enjoying it!! Very close to the spec I have on order. Oh well, just a couple of weeks or so to wait now....sigh!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Very nice! Love that silver interior on a black car. Congrats!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very nice :cool:
Same spec as mine,you will love every minute of it believe me :)
Right now sit back and enjoy the ride and of course all the admiring looks of your car :)
What part of north east are you from,will look for another S5 now on the road,must say there isnt many at all A5's or S5's on the road in this part of the country,well i havnt seen many anyways.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi mad, im from sunderland,i saw a black S5 near the eye infirmary a couple of weeks ago,was that you???

·
Registered
373 Posts
Might have been me as the mother in law lives near there,might have been dropping me son off after football if it was a sunday.
I live other side of A19 than yourself near Burnmoor,i am from newcastle and was unfortunate to marry a mackem many years ago :D which is why i ended up down south :D
To be honest i use my work van every day for work in newcastle so my S5 is my weekend car when i am not working,the mrs car is the junk one ideal for kids,dog etc.
My S5 only allows people in if shoes and clothes are clean and no animals what so ever,oh and forgot no women drivers yes that means the wife.Current mileage of mine is around 1600 miles and i collected mine Dec 1st 07 so pretty pleased with the way i am running it in,probably clean it more than i drive to be honest with ya on a weekend,one thing is for sure because i dont use it as a every day my fuel bill isnt bad at all,i put in around £60 every two weeks.
Have only seen one A5 around my way in recent months so will keep a look out for ya,enjoy your new ride ;)
Have you checked out this exhaust for S5,will be ordering one real soon,you think your S5 sounds good,check a forum member Ian's post out if you havnt already seen it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIJPIyrgmw and picture that sound on your already awsome car :D

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Mad ill say youve got good taste in women and cars you know coming from the dark side as you do:) :). my milage is very similar to yours,i drive a nissan 4x4 during the week and the wife drives the s5 (a couple of vallium keeps the stress levels down a bit untill i get home):D :) I just part exed a 2 yr old A4 3.2v6 soft top it only had 12,056 miles on the clock.i do about 30000 miles a year in the nissan. i did see the miltek exhaust sounds awesome but i love the sound of the v8 as it is. ill keep an eye out for you ill probably hear you coming before i see you when you get that exhaust fitted. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
That silver is so nice. If I could do it over I would probably order it with carbon....Yummy!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice enjoy !!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats - just like my future car, except with carbon :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Pedro. Congrats on your S5. Can you confirm if this is a Brilliant or Phantom black as i'm currently looking at buying the S5, but confused on the black i want

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks sharp, Pedro!
S.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi spacerec,the car is phantom black, B&O ,sat nav ,dension 500 ,park assist,silver interior. I took a few quick photos on the way home from the dealer will post some better pics when it stops raining.:( :( :(

·
Registered
735 Posts
This is making it harder for me to wait now :eek:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Here are the latest pictures I took of my car with my new camera.
Olympus SP560 right??

Loving that pearl Silver. My RS5 will be Mugello Blue w/Pearl......

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Loooooking good Pedro. It's a great reminder that mine was already a damned good looking car before I messed with it! I never tire of looking at the S5/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts