Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
305 tire on a 10" wheel......:eek:

I think you're gonna have all kinds of overhang.......

The rims are Ok, but too flashy for me....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sizzle's right

Didn't realize you were going with a 10" rear, if you've already ordered then go with a 295/25 but that wheels comes in 10.5-11" .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice tool!

This site is nice for checking your wheels!:) chose your paint, lower it and so on... (remember to hit the "view final image" button for better image quality.)

http://www.wheelenvizio.com/?wheel=Envizio

·
Registered
49 Posts
We use it

I actually own a small company eurowwheelssouth.com and we use it sometimes for our customers too get an idea of what the car would look like.

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Asanti and HRE are on the same level asanti just have more appeal to texas made men im not down with plain jane its 3-piece baby H-town for life no cheap rim this aleast spend 5% of wht the car is value

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sometime you guys need to think outside the box and stop copying off people set up on there A5 and S5 go with your own ideas what you mean to much flash its a flashie car wht do you expect it luxury not the normal sport car stop putting cheap rims on your ride and get some 3-piece rims not that cheap shit

·
Registered
436 Posts
I definitely KNOW HRE are high-end quality...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Asanti and HRE are on the same level asanti just have more appeal to texas made men im not down with plain jane its 3-piece baby H-town for life no cheap rim this aleast spend 5% of wht the car is value
Is this a joke???

And i'll sell you a pack of periods for $.99

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Texas State I never said they wasnt high Quality but next to Asanti I see more asanti on high in Cars and truck

·
Registered
491 Posts
1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.