Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first, I was disappointed that the Tuscan wasn't as rich as the website builder photo, but it is beautiful the more I sit in it. Plus, the carbon matches the brown much better than I expected.

http://public.fotki.com/YelloJello/my-audi-s5/

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
That last pic (in your first post) of all the control buttons lit up reminds me of an airplane cockpit at night ... very cool indeed. :cool: Glad to hear the Tuscan worked out for you.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Very nice!

White sure looks good in the California sunshine....

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey Yellow (if that's not an insult!) ;)

Can I just say... car looks fantastic, but what stands out is the photography and the quality of the pictures. Obviously a talented photographer with a very nice camera?

:)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wow!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
What an amazing set of pictures :eek: . I really have got to get out with my camera and get in some practice, suddenly feelin inspired !!! Beautiful car too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People call me "Yellow" all the time haha. Been my gamer name back in the day.

Actually, you'll be surprised how good photos come out from any SLR style camera. Canon Digital Rebel... my brother taught me shutter speed, and that's it. haha no pro here.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Great piccys Yello :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
People call me "Yellow" all the time haha. Been my gamer name back in the day.

Actually, you'll be surprised how good photos come out from any SLR style camera. Canon Digital Rebel... my brother taught me shutter speed, and that's it. haha no pro here.

...Depth of focus... that's what is soooo right about your pics.:cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow! Congrats bud!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Awesome pictures, and I know what you mean about the initial suprise that tuscan is not as dark and deep a brown as the audi pictures...but it sure does grow on ya!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts