Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these as the dealer was detailing the car. Photos don't really do justice to Pearl Effect paints. I know from my experience with Avus Silver. God damn I love this car.

(these are also for you Quattrings)

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah man - that looks incredible!!! Thanks for posting BBT! The more I see this color, the more I'm happy I went with it. Rector is only about 500mi away from me, I can be there in about 8 hours - lol
LOL. I think you are the only person in the world as obsessed with this car as much as I am... I need to get a grip....

Today they had it parked outside in the sunshine so I had to have another walk around. Too bad I didn't have my camera again. Can't wait to actually drive it. Hopefully next week.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah man - that looks incredible!!! Thanks for posting BBT! The more I see this color, the more I'm happy I went with it. Rector is only about 500mi away from me, I can be there in about 8 hours - lol
What do you think about a darker window tint? I've never been into dark windows but this CG image from the German site looks cool. I'm going to think about it. That reflective version. I think it usually hurts resale value though as not everybody wants it. Although if you don't go too dark maybe a non issue.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts