Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks really nice..

Is thet Meteor/Pearl???

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get the camera out this weekend, when we should have some Sun in the UK.

car had supaguard applied and was pristine... with UK weather, it needed a wash after 30 minutes of driving. Lots of rain... lots of dirty spray from trucks.. Already have my weekend planned out cleaning her. Will take some snaps as soon as shes clean.

·
Registered
750 Posts
It's a beauty!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Looks great! Congrats! I'm sure you had a very big smile on your face the entire journey home too. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Love the car but want more pics ;) congrats and hope you will have a great driving experience!
Btw is it a tip?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. Will definatley do some proper pics this weekend.

Its Manual, not Tip.

Boy does she drink. I filled her up yesterday, and i swear shes only done 60 miles, and i can easily say quarter tank is gone. Scary.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Your new baby!

Hey Busi,

Good looking ride and a great color combo!

Enjoy it! :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Looks great, and those wheels are really nice. Confused about the colour. What colour is it?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Darn you, busipaln!!!!

You got me thinking. I might have to call the saleman to drop the Ibis White w/Black for a Meteor Gray w/Pearl.

Is it me or does this color sometimes have a blueish hue to it? I really like that about it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
god....I want my car soooo bad! Got about one more month to go! That car is beautiful. I'll have to try and get those rims for my winters!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Salesman just confirmed my order change.

Your car is awesome, now I want my copy!!!!:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.