·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Very nice. Love the Canon 400D.

Did you use a tripod on these shots??

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Car looks gorgeous! Great photos! I like how the colors in the garage (i.e., red pipes, blue on bottom of wall) create a nice contrast with the color of the car.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
What lens did you use to take all those photos? (I just bought a 450D this week and really need to spend some time mastering it.)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Maybe I am dumb, but I see my color and that is Quartz Grey.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maybe I am dumb, but I see my color and that is Quartz Grey.
Avus and Quartz can look the exactly the same in photos depending on the light - I have a hard time telling them apart myself. But I hear the colors are much more distinct when you see them in person.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Some of the best pics I've seen on here. Im still not liking the 18" rims but the whole car looks nice.

Avus always looks different. I test drove one and it looked very blue. The quality of pics are maybe not as good as the ones at the top. From camera phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Avus and Monza both look amazing - esp in person. Can anyone tell what the difference is between the 2 colors? I never saw Avus S5 but saw it on a RS4. Avus looked similar to Monza but darker.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.