Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dealer today, and couldn't decide whether I should check the status of my A5 or not, when my sales person told me that she had just checked and things had changed. The car is now slated to be at the dealer March 3 - about 6 weeks earlier than the last update! Woo hoo!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's in Canada now. Has been for over two months, but Audi of Canada was not releasing the A5's. Originally they were scheduled to be released March 28, so I am very happy that they have moved up the timetable!!

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Ohhh..wow. I didn't realize you guys were still under the oppressive thumb of the Audi port hold! I thought they had lifted that for all of N.A. Then that was doubly tortuous. Glad that silliness is over for you guys as well. So you'll be one of the first A5s in Canada like Arvin was here, I guess!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was at the dealer today, and couldn't decide whether I should check the status of my A5 or not, when my sales person told me that she had just checked and things had changed. The car is now slated to be at the dealer March 3 - about 6 weeks earlier than the last update! Woo hoo!
Congrats !!! :) glad to hear that cars are here early rather than late... :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wait has been truly tortuous, as you say. Mine was one of the first 3 A5's to arrive in Canada, though since I am a long way from a port, I can't count on being one of the first three to actually take delivery. I am pretty sure that I will be one of the first two or three west of Ontario though.

I'm not sure that I can represent as well as Arvin though. I'm caught a little off guard and don't think I will be modding very quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.