Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just testing the level of interest at the moment. I'll be moving abroad next month so my A5 will have to go. 2008 A5 Quattro Sport, 92,500 miles. FSH, all common A5 faults have been rectified (by Audi dealer). Usual A5 refinements, memory seats (off key fobs) activated in VCDS.

New rear shock earlier this year, swirl flap linkages have been done, new Pirelli P Zero tyres fitted all around in June, wheels professionally refurbished in June (although there is slight kerbing to the near side ones again, a cheap fix though). See photos.

Car is absolutely stock apart from a custom remap by Unicorn Motor Developments. It now has 320hp (at the wheels) and 500ft/lbs torque. Always run on Shell V-Power.

It took me on the Funball Rally this year (to Venice via France and Switzerland, then back through Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium). Didn't miss a beat and returned 42mpg. Very clean car (although there are the usual signs associated with a car of this age, ie a few stone chips etc). Cracking car, will be sorry to see it go. It can he viewed from January 11th and will be sold after January 18th. £5,400 firm.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts