Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 V8 coupe
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post some details of my latest Audi. Have owned it for almost 2 months now, it's a 2011 4.2 V8. Not my first Audi V8, my first was a 2007 S4 avant which I had for 2 years.

The original owner really went to town with the options, it came with sports diff and drive select, mmi 3G with HDD and DAB, DVD, cd changer & bluetooth, advanced key, panoramic roof, 20" alloys, electric heated mirrors & rear blind, comfort, sound and tech pack high, black optic pack, park plus and cruise.

Have made a few subtle mods already such as face lift auto gearknob, compass mirror, gloss black instrument cluster surrounds, debadged the 'V8' from the wings, fan spray jets.

Have started the install of a genuine Audi reversing camera and am currently collecting parts for RS5 rear spoiler. Already have the boot lid and spoiler and centre console switch.

Here is a picture as I bought it;

and of the interior;

and showing the face lift gearknob and gloss black surrounds;

Really loving it, best car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
722 Posts
Is the colour scuba blue?
I love the colour!

~Alex

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
Hiya Simon from another Simon, your car looks lovely mate!!! I too am currently loving my old S4 V8, that engine and gearbox are truly stunning!!

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 V8 coupe
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya Simon from another Simon, your car looks lovely mate!!! I too am currently loving my old S4 V8, that engine and gearbox are truly stunning!!
Thanks for the compliment about the S5.

Here are some pics of my old S4 B7 avant;

With B5 S4 front and rear badges, chrome mirrors and twin single exhaust tips;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts