Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all.
So yesterday I jumped in the car and it started lighting up like a Christmas tree.
I got a sequence of errors appearing and wondered if anyone has had the same issue and that it might all point to one fault.
Errors in order :
Stabilisation programme and ABS fault See owners manual
Parking brake malfunction!
Headlight range control defective!
Along with refill washer fluid....which I think I can resolve myself haha.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get a VAG tester on it and see what comes up. Seen a few suggestions elsewhere suggesting ABS/speed sensor on the front wheels could be the fault so I will get eyes on them over the weekend also.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd say it's a battery problem too. Turned out my battery was completely FUBARed due to shitty lockdown/working from home storage/driving habits, replaced it and no further problems except my drivers door auto window winder doesn't work any more despite my resetting all the faults...

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
975 Posts
I'd say it's a battery problem too. Turned out my battery was completely FUBARed due to shitty lockdown/working from home storage/driving habits, replaced it and no further problems except my drivers door auto window winder doesn't work any more despite my resetting all the faults...
You ever done the windows button hold?
Might be out of range and needs to be reset?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Afternoon all.
So yesterday I jumped in the car and it started lighting up like a Christmas tree.
I got a sequence of errors appearing and wondered if anyone has had the same issue and that it might all point to one fault.
Errors in order :
Stabilisation programme and ABS fault See owners manual
Parking brake malfunction!
Headlight range control defective!
Along with refill washer fluid....which I think I can resolve myself haha.

Thanks for any advice.
I’ve just had similar fault with my 10 plate sportback. It was an electrical fault code for rear drivers sensor. There’s and Audi tsb the wiring harness breaks either at the abs module under the bonnet or going through the inner wing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.