Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my A5 with a standard steering wheel and realised now that the radio buttoms would be convenient. My question is if the needed cable and connector is already in my steering column of do I have to order the needed cable harness to fit a multifuntional steering wheel?

I could imaging that after installing the multifunctional steering wheel needs to be coded too..

Thanks in advange for your advice!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Do I need a seperate cable for the multifuntion steering wheel bottoms to function? The car is equipped with Concert radio and sound system

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have my A5 with a standard steering wheel and realised now that the radio buttoms would be convenient. My question is if the needed cable and connector is already in my steering column of do I have to order the needed cable harness to fit a multifuntional steering wheel?

I could imaging that after installing the multifunctional steering wheel needs to be coded too..

Thanks in advange for your advice!
I didn't know there were different steerings wheels. I don't have full MMI and still control my radio. What do you have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts