Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i was trying to find a thread on this and sorry if its a repost, but can anyone help me out? I'm trying to see which one is better between the two? MTM offers the cantronic chip plus the exhaust as to where the stasis only offers the exhaust but im looking at performance based as well as sound. i did the research and read both articles on them but i just want to hear ppl opinions on whoever has these and which they like better. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
What engine do you have?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I can't tell as my car is not 3.2 V6, but 3.0 TDI. I would probably go for MTM, but that's because I like that brand and don't know much about Stasis. On the other hand, if I had an S5, I would go for Statis, because I have seen some incredible noise of S5 with Stasis.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm ordering the STaSIS SS system but single tip. They just installed the first one at my local Audi dealership. They actually came out to the installaton "in the wild" with the dealerships designated mechanics looking on. They wanted to be sure about any fitment issues that may arise. None encountered.

I'll try to remember to take videos. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts