Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi!

just curious what everyone is paying for their s5. is everyone paying msrp, markup or alittle discount? if so how much? :)

melissa

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got about 10% off from the original price. I don't know if thats good, bad or normal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
No discount but did get a good p/x price on my A4. It's all about cost to change. If I had no p/x then I would be looking for a discount but given I had a p/x, if the dealer can't give me a discount but I get a better p/x price then I'm still a happy customer.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You got 10% off of MSRP? I would definitely say that is very good and the best that I have heard yet. I think most people are paying MSRP in the states. Perhaps they can get Audi Care or something thrown in but that's probably about it for a few months. Nice negotiating on your deal !
I got about 10% off from the original price. I don't know if thats good, bad or normal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got the same deal as Andy R. That is I paid list price but got a great p/x on my TT. Ended up that they paid me about £500 over retail for it, which in reality means about £1500 above typical trade-in price.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You got 10% off of MSRP? I would definitely say that is very good and the best that I have heard yet. I think most people are paying MSRP in the states. Perhaps they can get Audi Care or something thrown in but that's probably about it for a few months. Nice negotiating on your deal !

I am paying MSPR on my S5, but got my wifes Q7 fully loaded dealer invoice, so I cannot really complain. Plus the dealer did throw in Audi Care for me. I was told that all US cars are going for list. Don't know if the dealer was just telling me that or if that is real. My sales guy told me that the first year of allocation was almost gone already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts