Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

After reading through the manual (which can be confusing in some respects) and using the advanced search function on this site, I haven't been able to figure out how to check the MPG my car is getting on trips either through the MMI interface or via the trip computer on the driver's display. All the old posts seem to reference what MPG people are getting, but now how to actually check it. Your sage wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
S5's don't have that feature because audi doesn't want you to know:)

Actually at the end of the wiper switch there is a nubbin that you can press to scroll the funtions on the dash ( one showing mpg). Also on he dash there is a button on the right I believe next to the speedometer to reset trip computer

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You cant get the mpg on the MMI screen. It does appear on the DIS screen though if you select that option to be shown. You can cycle through what you want to appear and turn some things on or off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help Blue Label and doubledoom, I was able to figure it out pretty easily with your assistance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.