Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very steep especially for a second hand s5.It is well loaded though but even at that:eek:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Expensive S5

I e-mailed this dealership on 14th March. The price then was £49,950. This is the list of extras he sent back:-
AUDI S5 4.2 QUATTRO COUPE
  • EXCLUSIVE PAINT at £1700
  • ADAPTIVE LIGHTS at £325
  • ADVANCED KEY at £495
  • EXCLUSIVE MATS at £300
  • EXCLUSIVE LEATHER at £2250
  • PARK PLUS at £300
  • BANG + OLUFSEN at £525
  • COMFORT PACK at £600
  • CRUISE at £190
  • DAB RADIO at £300
  • NAT SAV at £1975
  • AMI at £200
  • SUNROOF at £850
  • HEATED FRONT SEATS at £250
  • INLAYS at £250
  • GSM at £375
  • STORAGE PACK at £175

He made no mention of the cost of the 20" wheels or the cost of the tracker. At full retail, the price reflects a mild £1000 discount.

BUT....the very next day (15th at 10:30, he e-mailed me to say....and I quote...
"One slight problem we have is that the car has been put up in price due to the cost option of the Audi Exclusive Upgrade Alloys Which were not included in the price.
This error has now been amended through the internet.
The car is now priced at £51850"

Oh, and it already has 1100 miles on it.....good game if you can get it - £51,850 for a second-hand S5!!

A friend of mine has just taken delivery of a new XKR Convertible with £7,000 off list (not necessarily everyone's cup of tea - but it shows what discounts are available).
Until bozos like this come down out of the clouds they won't get my business

·
Registered
735 Posts
Can't say it appeals to me either, I know colour is personal, but it looks, well, odd to me? :eek:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeh, shame about the colour. Audi exclusive wheels??? Are they not just the normal optional wheels?
Yep, the optional 20"ers? But they aren't exclusive? :confused: Bit of exaggeration by the dealer as usual :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.