Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if these will be of too much use as there are a few shots of the Meteor Grey around now - but just incase anyone wants to see the Grey with Silver leather interior thought I'd load up a few pics of my S5

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Audi a5

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Fantastic. Thanks very much for posting. That is exactly what I ordered a few weeks ago. I hadn't actually seen any good close up interior shots of the pearl silver leather with meteor gray exterior. I thought it would be a nice combo instead of black interior.

I've been scouring the web for pics and these are the best real life shots out there methinks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great Looking S5! I really like the Silver interior.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to be of some help gents - as has been commented in another thread, it does look different in bright sunshine, as you can see yet another sun filled day in the UK

·
Registered
275 Posts
Glad to be of some help gents - as has been commented in another thread, it does look different in bright sunshine, as you can see yet another sun filled day in the UK
THanks for the pics - i ordered mine black, with the same interior.

Question - dcan't tell off the pictures, is your trim steel mesh ( the expensive optional one, not brushed aluminum or hologram)? if so, can you post a close up of the trims on the doors and around the center console? haven't been able to see this in real yet.

ENjoy.

Tks.

Phil

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Meteor Gray is my choice for my A5.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
S5France - here you go, couple of close up shots of the door panel and centre console - sorry they are with flash as taken in our underground car park - if I get a chance I'll take some better ones over the weekend in natural light - As you can see they are just the standard brushed ali finish - more than happy with the look tho

Still loving every minute of ownership to :)

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts