Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
people that spend 20 or 200 thousand dollars that need an Internet forum to make a decision are people that I never want as clients because they are incapable of making their own decisions and that is very hard to deal with in my business.......
Bye then.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
showing how it's installed and explaining how it works and letting potential customers try a prepared a5 has been enough... people that spend 20 or 200 thousand dollars that need an Internet forum to make a decision are people that I never want as clients because they are incapable of making their own decisions and that is very hard to deal with in my business.......
your prior post kinda tells the story
"Email I recieved from my buddy, Jeffrey Cowan, who is an auto buff. His insights might be helpful to others: Unless you plan on doing a whole engine swap to a forced induction engine you will be more or less throwing money away trying to get more power.
WRONG AGAIN!!!!
:thumbsdown:

You have clearly lost any potential customers who have read this thread. Many of us turn to forums just like this to share information. The way I found my $25,000 + modifications was through this forum. I have had the pleasure of learning a lot from other members and being introduced to quality vendors and tuners. In fact, people on this forum can be ideal clients -- for instance, after having a great initial experience with an aftermarket supercharger, I then donated my car to be the prototype for my tuner's new supercharger. You underestimate the value of the forum and being courteous to its members.

·
Registered
4 Posts
shared misinformation you mean ? The big theme with car forums, the politics and sponsorship dollars. I'd be glad of the loss you speak off!

:thumbsdown:

You have clearly lost any potential customers who have read this thread. Many of us turn to forums just like this to share information. The way I found my $25,000 + modifications was through this forum. I have had the pleasure of learning a lot from other members and being introduced to quality vendors and tuners. In fact, people on this forum can be ideal clients -- for instance, after having a great initial experience with an aftermarket supercharger, I then donated my car to be the prototype for my tuner's new supercharger. You underestimate the value of the forum and being courteous to its members.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Any updates to this Ravage?
Your queries into intake, exhaust and calipers (BBK's) is exactly inline with my goals on my newly acquired (2 months ago) 3.2 A5.

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
Goodness, very interesting indeed. Before I bought my 3.2FSI A5 I looked at an S4 with the 3.0T engine and of course 4WD. I chose the A5 2WD as I prefer a normally-aspirated engine with less horses, so a less stressed engine which drives very quietly and smoothly but in sport will hustle, rather than a stressed and more powerful turbo engine which felt much more highly stressed (265 horses plays 333). I guess that you pays your money and takes yer choice.......

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
And I personally agree that this engine is best left alone. In my opinion it is an excellent balance between power and torque. If you really want more horses then this is not the right car!!

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
And I personally agree that this engine is best left alone. In my opinion it is an excellent balance between power and torque. If you really want more horses then this is not the right car!!
Just let her breathe a bit better thro airbox and or exhaust work, plus of course weight reduction. For instance leave the kids at home hehe....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts